Location

Kaffeebohne is located at Purok Alpine, Gatas District, Pagadian City. It's best to tell the motorcycle driver that he shall drive you to Alano and Son's building, or to Golda's Bakery branch near SMC Engineering and Homewood Pensione House. You will not get lost looking for this place because the cafe has a large and conspicuously placed signboard.


The Place

The cafe is a little bit narrow in space and can only accommodate a few people (about 5 tables). 

Upon entering the cafe, you will notice paintings decorated on the wall and dainty pieces of stuff on their counter. 

The place is air-conditioned and well-lighted. I have observed a group of local artist conducting an art jam while I was visiting the cafe one time. I've heard the owners are painters too and that makes sense.

I'm not sure if they have WiFi connection. ( I will update soon)


photo credit to ian dexter abellana's facebook post

photo credit to ian dexter abellana's facebook post


photo credit to ian dexter abellana's facebook post

photo credit to ian dexter abellana's facebook post




The Food

The cakes are superb. Perfect for my taste! According to some Facebook posts, they highly recommend their burgers. I, on the other hand, would like to try their waffles too because it also made some raving reviews on Facebook.

They also serve Samyang Spicy Korean Noodles at P120.00/serve and an All-day breakfast meals.

They also serve fruit shakes, juice, and freshly brewed coffee.

photo credit to ian dexter abellana's facebook post

photo credit to ian dexter abellana's facebook post


Summary

I love the ambiance and the people manning the cafe. They are cheery and happy to serve the customers. You will definitely feel at home upon ordering your food. I'm very particular on this matter because it can create a good atmosphere for the dining customers. 

Likewise, Kaffeebohne is definitely an Instagram worthy cafe. Thus, you can take lots of selfies, twofies, groufies, (whatever you call it) to this newly opened nook. 

Their menu is still evolving. More foods will be offered soon according to the owners. 

I hope they'll offer more value rice meals too for lunch and dinner. 

I will give Kaffeebohne a rating of 8/10 stars because I love coffee and art. Though the place is not perfect but it's almost there!

For more information, follow their Facebook Page.